Tuesday, March 07, 2006

well, not much has been happening lately. The Culture show is this week. I'm in it with my friends, but we're not coordinated, so we're going to be busting our asses this week to not look like idiots. What else, i went to this interfaith program at a church on saturday. It was about reuniting the children of Abraham. I thought it was pretty cool. It made me take a good look at myself. It made me realize that i've taken up hate for jews, just because i'm arabic and their jewish, it made me realize that before i start preaching o peace this and peace that, I should rid my heart of hate, and try to be a better person. So that's my new personal goal, to truly be a good person. I started yesterday. A survivor of the Holoucost was invited to our school to tell us of his experience, so i went to see what he had to say. Although it was a little boring, i think i got something accomplished. I think it would have been more influential if he talked about what they did to him rather than how he escaped. Nonetheless, I think i accomplished something towards my goal, and i think that something worth noting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home