Monday, January 30, 2006

pee in a cup...weeeeeeee..........

So, i go to the doctor today, right. right. For the first time since i was 3, they made me pis in a cup. yes. they did. It was wierd for me cuz, well, c'mon i'm TAKING A PIS IN A CUP! well, first of all she gives me this wierd cup with a lid that was impossible to open. And when i finally did open it i cut my finger and started bleeding. She also gave my this packet of wipes and this is what the it said on the instructions " intended to be used on genital area" haha. Well, After 20 minutes i finally got the deed done. It was wierd driving on the way home. The doctor i went to today was actually a new one. This was my first visit to her. I think i want a new doctor, One that dosen't give me pis cups that are impossible to open. moving on...
We're reading Fuckleberry Finn in school, or should i say we're supposed to be reading. So this is supposedly THE american novel. My foot. It's about this racist hic boy who can't use proper english. It's not like i didn't try to read. I did, i really did, I read a paragraph and decided to update my blog. So here I am. And the worst part, we have pop quizzes about the reading like, every fucking day. Luckily, there's this wonderful website called geadesaver.com. Try it, it's amazing. And o yea, if you agree with me about Huck Finn, Leave a comment or if its your bible, leave a comment as well. OR, if you ever cut your finger opening a pee cup,, you guessed it, leave a comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hel said...

reminds me of a joke...

a man has to give a semen sample to his doctor, so the doctor gives him a jar and tells him to go home and do it in the jar and bring the jar to him the next day. the next day the man goes back to the doctor and the jar is still empty, so the doctor asks why.
the man says, "well, first i tried with my left hand, but that didnt work, so i tried with my right hand, that didnt work either, so i tried with both my hands. i still couldn't do it, so i asked my wife to help, she tried with both hands too, she tried between her knees, she tried with her teeth, everything. we even got our neighbour round to try and do it with us..."
the doctor is shocked: "what? you got your neighbour to...?"
the man says, "yeah, and even with 3 of us, we still couldn't open the goddamn jar!"

(my apologies if that was dreadful!)

7:39 PM  
Blogger ~Shro~ said...

hahahahahahaha i like it!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home