Friday, January 20, 2006

first week of the new semester

what is it with me and psycho math teachers, For the past 3 semesters i have had an angry black man teaching me geometry and the first 1/2 of advanced algebra while accusing me of being a stoner. I finally swith out of his class to someone a little closer to normal right? WRONG...my new Advanced algebra teacher has a lazy eye and rhymes. Not like a few words rhyme, i mean like 15 minute streaks rhyme, is nuckin' futs. And what amazes me is that he is teaching on those rhymes streaks, and I learn something...hmmm.....i had to think about that one.
What to say, What to say, well, there isn't much to say when you're in on a friday night in january in michigan. That's another thing, its january and there's no snow. WTF? ha! just watch it snow in may, it would happen to, I am in michigan by the way. I need 2 get outta this place. I haven't left the state since december 26th, 2004! omg it's been 2 long. Gimme outta here people, or at least leave me a comment to be exited about.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Hel said...

are your teachers rappers?

7:49 AM  
Blogger ~Shro~ said...

i certainly hope not, Although one the one who accuses me of drugs got divorced recently. He has two kids. I imagine he blows his extra cash on lap dances blow jobs. As for mr. lazy eye, he has a wife and four kids. But come to think about it, i guess he could be a rapper.Eww. Wait... is "rapper" sex offender, or like eminem, hmm i'll have to look that up.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Hel said...

i thought they might be rappers as one is an angry black man who says he knows something about drugs (like 50 cent) and the other rhymes all the time...
lol @ sex offenders... i think that's rapers.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Hel said...

That 4th comment looks like it was by a spambot. If you switch on word verification (Blogger has instructions on it) it tends to deter them. :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger ~Shro~ said...

thanks for the tip!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home