Saturday, February 18, 2006

the big day

So today is the big day. we have been planning for this dinner since November, and it's today. And I'm the MC...yea. I'm nervous, but that's okay. Everything'll be just fine tomorrow. We sort of exceeded the max capacityof our banquet hall by 20 people, but that's ok too. Everyone was like, omg this is not going to fly, you probably won't even get 100 people! Eat your heart out bitches! we got 170 people! Anyway i got this email with some funny pictures i though you might enjoy....

Just in case Bat man forgets??

Hygiene is important, no?

mmm, decisions decisions....


well then, how do I get in? maybe the exit?


McDeath?


I hope the emergency isn't too important

And you thought that particular personality trait wouldn't look good on your resume...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hel said...

Those are brilliant! lol :D
i've got lots like that on my computer, i'll upload them one of these days.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home