Wednesday, February 08, 2006

sick for the past 2 days

todo do do do. so, i wake up this morning with a pounding headache, and a clogged soar throat. It also is the first day of my monthly period. There's no way i can go to school right away, so i stay home, take a few drugs, go to sleep for an hour and let it all kick in. Ann hour an a half later I wake up to hear my brother rushing to get ready to make his first morning class. I have already missed first and secong hour. I get ready and make it to school with 20 minutes left of third hour(i missed the review, which sux cuz i have a test tomorrow). Thomas sits behind me in Bio and he always thinks i'm up to no good, 40% of the time he's right. Now I've known thomas since kindergarten and he's quite a character. He starts rippin' on me as we always do to each other. So i tell him off(and it was a good one too) and he says "well, its someone's time of the month." And i'm like "wow! that's amazing! I actually just started this morning!" We both start laughing, he apologizes and puts out five for me to slap(don't ask me why) and he gets saved by the bell.
well, all i can say is somethings u wish'll never change. Thomas is priceless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hel said...

sorry you don't feel well, but at least you had a laugh with Thomas :)
hope you feel better now

5:57 AM  
Blogger ~Shro~ said...

i do thanks! but i got my dad and brother sick, so hmmmmm....

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home