Thursday, December 22, 2005

3 day before chiristmas and working at the hospital

well, i'm just waiting to go home. My ride'll be here in 20 minutes and there's like, one person in the waiting room. I skipped school today. It was the last day until break anyway. NOthing but parties and movies all day. I took all the tests earlier this week, so no worries. My mom took me shopping instead. I bought gap jeans. on sale at $12.97 not bad. After I'm finished here, i'll be going to a christmas party. that should be interesting, since i don't formally celebrate xmas. BUt hey, xmas these days is more like a marketing tactic than a religous holiday to celebrate the birth of jesus christ. comment if you agree with me, or don't(agree with me that is). I just look forward to the day after xmas when everything goes on sale. My uncle's in Vegas right now. He's here in the states from overseas, and he beat me to Vegas. That's very annoying to a travel channel junkie. But then again, I'm a minor so Vegas wouldn't be very fun for me anyway. In a few years....Shro WILL do Vegas. Until then, i have to pee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home