Wednesday, January 11, 2006

stupid anyone??

right here! so i go to secretary of state today so i could get my permit. Let me explain, get it it again because i lost it. so normally the stuff is in the computer, but mith me, having the luck that i do, my name dosen't show up in the system. I had my social security, and ID and mom, not my passport. And i guess without that i couldn't do anything so i have to go back home get my passport and and come all the way back and do the process over again. yukky. And that's not why i feel so stupid, when the woman asked when my birthday was, I FORGOT! who does that?????? wow. She made me feel like the stupidest person on earth and then she says "and his is the future of america" ~sighs~ I'm at the library now, where my whole school i studying for finals, what am i doing?? reading cosmo and updating my blog. Can't you tell i'm an amazing student? (by the way, i actually do get decent grades). Before i came to the library i had to stop at the post office to pick up a form to renew my passport. Guess what i did....i picked up the wrong form and i can't figure out why. ~more sighs~ I ain't got it down today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home