Friday, December 23, 2005

all i wanted today

(sighs) all i wanted today was to spend an hour at the Village(an out door mall) with my mom without the senior shithead. I hate how we have to fucking drag her everywhere. It fucking sucks. Fuck. She leaves on january 4th. not that long way away, but oo long. She's been here since fucking september. Fuck. Back to today... I just wanted to walk aroung in the icy weather and look at all the lights and people shopping for xmas with my mom. I ended up not doing that because of that ugly old shit i call grandma. Don't get me wrong, we went. I just didn't get to chill alone with my mom, which i hate to admit, i kinda miss. It totally pissed me off how my grandma hates walking and is always bitching aboutone thing or another and she never shuts the fuck up. Fuck. I think I spent a total of 4 minutes with ol' yammo that was walking from Coldwater creek(that's where she works, she put a stuffed penguin on hold which we bought and i named rik after her hilarious, charming boss) to J. Crew. See i had dopped old shit off at parisian shoe dept. to sit/look at people. I know this sounds mean, but she likes it and it was not my idea, my mom's actually. After that she's like "o i should go get your grandma, I'll meet you at gap, okay?" And i'm like whatever. So yea. It just pissed me off. I didn't mention it to her. I don't think i should, or can. Like any daughter would, my mom loves her mom, and her mom is going to die pretty soon anyway, so i may as well let her have a good time with her without having her recieve shit from me. but it still pisses me off. Fuck. For christmas, all I want is to spend sometime with my mom without old shit being there. But that's not happening. Even though my family dosen't celebrate xmas, i still put up a tree and got them a box of fine godivas. Just watch my mom bitch at me for doing that. I'll let you know on christmas. until then, enjoys your holiday weekend everyone, god bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home