Saturday, December 03, 2005

please

just hold me, and maybe i won't be so scared. just talk to me, and you may save me from myself without even knowing it. smile at me and maybe you'll make my day. Love me, and maybe i'll feel an ounce less of sadness. think of me and maybe i'll find my way into your heart, or you into mine. take me back to the stars, the moon, and everything else that is great. i had to find you, and when i did i felt relief. the kind i need right now. No one ever told me life would be this way. look me in the eye, and take my breath away. dry my tears and tell me you care. tell me you love me, and then hold me. Just hold me...just like this....be silent a while...and hold me tighter. Never let me go. Make me feel a way i have never felt. Give me that feeling i have been craving so long......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home