Sunday, October 16, 2005

just read...

have you ever thought about someone so much that you have hot dreams about them? I do. ALL THE TIME. i love my own "original" films. my mind is unbelieveably horny at night. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! the star of yesterday's special feature is one of my Favorite guys! no one you would know, but unbelieveably yummy to me. He is about o, 6' 5"ish 250ish pounds i wanna say and a whole lotta man! HE's 24 (i know i always go for older guys) carmel hair i wanna say hazel eyes... AND REDICULIOSLY GOOD LOOKING! like he's so hot it should be illegal! O GOD!!!! so you're wondering, what caused me to think of this guys? well, yesterday there was an event at the center and i saw him for the first time in a while. He saw me, got exited and came over and gave me the sweetest, closest hug, and kinda rubbed his face against mine. HE said he looked good, i said thanks and same to him, but then i had to go meet someone else and he had something to take care of. Anyway It was only a few minutes but it was enough to make the cut into MGM SHRO productions. I DEFINATELY need to have a fling with him some time...like for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home