Monday, October 24, 2005

today was such a monday!

it really was. I looked like krapp, i was unbelieveably tired, and bored. I was SO out of it. o well. I need to do my english, but i won't, i'll just copy andrew's analysis tomorrow. The english i'm in is honors, it's not that hard. It does however filter out all the idiots, which is good. anyway. Debate meeting, boring. i have a competetion on wednesday, and i better win. It's the last round of the Utica debate league. Afterward they announce the ranks and hand out the awards, we might rank, we might not, but, i do qualify for a speaker award, so yay. So i find out today i'm in charge of booking the banquet hall for my youth group's event next year (january). That's fine with me. I can handle it, but ICA better not give me shit! I almost most definately will book the Unity Center. It's very nice. I ran for vice president earlier this fall. I have been in MYNA for 3 years, this is now my fourth. I deseved it SO much. so much more then the bitch who won. Why the hell did she run??? She's a freshman! all of her other fucking freshman friends oted for her and i lost, by one vote. I know i'm only a sophomore, but i've been in MYNA a lot longer than she has. I have a shit load more experience and leadership skills. I'm not fucking lazy. And I KNOW HOW TO FUCKING GET THINGS DONE!! at meetings me and medina,the president, run things. She just kinda stands up there being stupid, because she dosen't know what to do. When the supervisors announced the results, i died. I felt a fuse pop in my head. It was one of the worst feelings ever. i didn't sleep that night. I cried. I felt like I had failed miserably. But it wasn't my fault. I don't think i could have been any more persuasive. You just can't get stubborn bitches to not vote for their pal. ONE fucking vote. I could blame so many people. but i'm not going to go there again. All i wanted was the recognition for the crap that i know i'm gonna end up taking on this year. It's such bullshit. And you know what pisses me off the most? the people who voted for her come up to me on saturday and say "o you should of won." or "o i voted for you, she dosen't know what she's doing." DON"T FUCKING LIE TO MY FACE!!!! i know she dosen't know what she's doing! And I know you fucking supported that bein the vp of myna isn't like playing with shits and giggles! IT takes fucking dedication and work god damnit! And someone with half a head on her shoulders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hel said...

your post kinda reminds me of my high school, they made some very strange decisions over who did what.
when teachers voted which kids did what (prefects, charity prefects, head boy, head girl, etc.) they always chose the "teachers pet" types, regardless of whether they could do the job or not! when the kids voted, it often just turned into a popularity contest - e.g. when we had to vote for the head girl, loads of boys just voted for the girls with the biggest tits! so we ended up with a giggly bibmo for head girl :-S
it used to really annoy me too that i worked hard to get these kinds of posts and never got any recognition for it, even though i came close in some votes. people were actually really surprised when i didnt get anything. but im at university now and i reckon there'll be loads of opportunities here or at work when i get a job, so i'll be able to make up for my lack of success at school.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home