Sunday, September 11, 2005

seem's like yesterday

Well, today is september11, 2005. That marks the 4 year aniversary of the attacks. To anyone who is reading this and has lost someone on that day, I offer you deepest sympathy from the bottom of my heart. I can't imagine what that's like. It seems like it happened only yesterday. The image is so vivid in my memory. I still remember the news report that changed everything. It still seems so surreal. Plus the fact that i was standing at the top of the worl trade center a few months before the attacks, makes it that much crazier. Anyway, I have homework. I hate Advanced Algebra, But mr smith isn't as bad this year, maybe its just cuz i'm used to the way he is. Yesterday was our first MYNA ( muslim youth of north america) meeting after we had been on summer vacation. We have a lot of new comers this year which is good. This term seems promising. I think i might get elected Vp this year, which would be great. Anywho, i was out with Katie today. It's been a while since we went out together with sports and debate team and and school work. I'm just glad we got a chance. My mom and brother are at work. Dad's currently in egypt. My grandma is with us for a while though. She's upstairs sleeping. She's been really weak and tired lately. It makes me sad to say it, but i think she almost come to the end of the road. But i think she enjoyed the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home