Saturday, August 27, 2005

home alone

Wow, its been like a week since i've updated. It's saturday, i'm homealone. I have a project due in a week already. In math yesterday, we took oursecond lesson of the year. So many flashbacks went torough my head as I sat there stariing in confusion. Anyone wanna explain to me just what the hell a function is and how you write one? Anyway, I went to my friend's birthday party yesterday. It blew so i went to the fottball game, that blew too, although we did win. I have work tonight. I'm a server at a banquet hall. I think tonight's event is a wedding. That should be fun. Over the summer, I had forgotten what kind of idiots, assholes, and bitches i went to school with, except for a select few. I'm walking through the halls, just kind of looking at everyone. I'm thinking to my self, o crap another 2 years of this shit. What sucks even more is that there arefeshmen who are taller than I am. But then again, what did I expect, I'm 5'1/2" everyone is taller than i am.I should probably start that history project, or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home