Sunday, September 25, 2005

WOW!!!!!!! :*)

Yesterday was homecoming and i had th time of my life, this year beats last years homecoming with a whip! I has soooooooooooooooo much fun. 8-11 is not long enough! It was just WOW! I think part of i has to do with Scott.....and Josh......and mike :*D. hahaha. But i must say Scott was Wow, i can't even begin to say...... we were all up on each other and just absolutely loving it! But then he moved onto someone else and so did I, but he still was the best. I never really noticed him before...... well in that way. I still probably wouldn't date him, but lemme just say he is movin' up in my book! That one wierd kid was there, just sort of dancin' by himself. I felt kind of bad but at least he seemed happy. Jose tried to get a dance or two out of me, but i blew him off. O well, maybe now he got the hint- "I'M NOT FUCKING INTERESTED!" like these past two weeks before homecoming he's been all touchy feely with me and it's "uh, i'm not your girlfriend! i probably never will be so ssave yourself the heartache" But, i could never be that mean to someone. I could never say something like that to someone strait to their face. I'd rip myself up about it for months. But he saw me with Scott and i think he got the clue. I should probably give josh and mike some credit for a wonderful evening as well. OKay, Josh- You are a wonderful slow dancer and i love how you're so tall and i'm so short. I think its funny that my head rest in the middle of you chest and my arms just barely reach your neck, but the again i don't think i put them up there, or maybe i did. Anyway, mike, you were my first slow dance ever. You suck. I hope you find your way out of the closet soon. j/k (not about the closet part). In the end I was devesdated to leave and go back home, but all good things come to an end. Until next year......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home