Monday, August 22, 2005

Now i'm just confused

A few nights ago i was watching Die HArd, one of my all time favorite movies. My brother comes in and watches the last 45 minutes of it with me. afterwards, we just start talking.It has been a very long time since this has happened. I guess you could say he came clean. He was up front with me about how he really feels. O yea, i should probably include that since he failed his pis test and he might go to jail for a few days he decided to live at home while he was studying. I'm relieved to say he returned to the arab way. Anyway, i don't know if I believe everything he told me. He's lied to my face before, so i don't have full trust in him. Wow I'm really hungry for pizza right now. Today is the last day of summer vacation. School starts tomorrow and i'm pissed. But i still feel like having pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home