Thursday, August 18, 2005

What a dumbshit

My brother failed his pis test today. Well, i should probably mention that a few months ago he was caught with marijuana. It put me through hell. It put all of us through hell. We went through the lawyer, court, everything. He was put on a year probation with random pis tests. He went today and he failed. What a dumbshit. He denied that he did any since the trial, i think. He and my mom went back to the center to pay $25 to get it confirmed at a lab. He could go to jail over this depending on how much is actually in his system. Obviously he goes to court again, and it's another year of all this bullshit all over again. And i hate him for it. I hate him for putting us all through this shit. When he came home and told us i left the room. I heard them from upstairs though. They both started crying after a while. I didn't. That's what's so wierd. It's almost as if i saw this coming. I guess i did but never acknowledged it in my mind. I already cried over this. It was few months ago. I was trying to sleep but couldn't i cried the entire night till i had to go to school the next morning. I can't believe it. I guess slowly i'm blocking it out of my system. But shit just keeps happening. It's a vicious cycle. I hate this! I hate this! I hate this! My dad is at work right now, so he dosen't know what happened. He called and asked but i just said that he came back, and he and my mom went out without telling me. I couldn't tell him. I don't have the heart, especially with my dad. If you're reading this please leave a comment, i could really use some kind words or something. I hope you're week is better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home