Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mr. Smith...Again

I went to school for registration today. I got the same science teacher as last year(yea!). He is SO hot! But I also got the same math teacher as last year, Mr. Smith(no!). he didn't like me very muck, i don't think, plus he's a hard teacher. HE's stubborn mean and almost impossible to get extra help from without getting a hard time. Come to think about it you can't ask questions in his class without him giving you a hard time. Mr. Smith thought i was on drugs, just because i was rubbing my eyes in his clas and they ended up red. HE says "Shro, (long pause, everyone is silent) get off them drugs, Girl(he's black by the way)! You are just too young to be caught up in such a mess." then he goes on for about 6 minutes about how i shouldn't be a junkie,and the class just sort of laughs.I'm not a junkie, the worst thing i've gone is cigarettes. In my defense it was a monday morning (2nd hr.) after a sleepless weekend. Anyway, I can't wait too see his face when he calls my name for attendance. That should be fun. BUt however, i am switching out of his class.

Aside from that the only other thing that happened today that's worth acknowledgement in this post is that my mom forgot to pick me up from the gym and i sat outside on the sidewalk for 1/2 an hour waiting. O well. no point in bitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home