Monday, August 15, 2005

i'm gonna start posting a story i've been working on. It had been in my head for the past year or so. I started writting bits and pieces of it a few weeks ago. I think too much, which is why i started this blog. After i wrote the story, i thoroughly analyzed, like i do with everything. I came to a conclusion. Frankee's life refects my own everything i wish a i had and everything i have too much of. There is no mother in my story, however, i am good friends with my own mother. which is not common with girls my age. Frankee is tight with her father and uncle. I am not very close with my father, i Love him but he never has much to talk to me about. My father dosen't have much to talk about to anyone, except maybe my mother at times. Anyway, Frankee has a big family, I do too. All of her cousins are guys. All of my cousins are guys. Her aunt is not psycho. My aunts are. I want you make some analysis of your own once you read it. Then, tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur with the previous commentors...your blog is on my my to do list !

I have a
equity home line site.

It pretty much covers equity home line related stuff.

Come and check it out if you have the time :-)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home