Monday, August 15, 2005

there he goes...

my parents kicked my brother out of the house yesterday, he's coming for his things tomorrow. In the back of my mind,I knew he would leave, i just didn't want him to leave like this. I don't want him to have to quit school, but he's gonna have to if he wants to make it someway or another. I hope he comes around and gets his act together. I hope he realizes that he's killing me whenhe acts the way he does. I want him to stop this whole shit streak he been on for the past year and 1/2. I feel like i'm watching him ruin his life with his own two hands At least he stopped the weed...at least i hope he did...you never know when life throws you a curveball, I'v been getting a lot of those lately. Life is just too god damned dramatic. All I wanna do is be relax somewhere far far away with nothing but a pack camel lights and a few espressos. Why do they make it so damn hard to get cigarettes when your 15?? Shit, i get all mine off my brother. o well, looks like someone's gonna be cranky for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home