Friday, May 12, 2006

help me

i don't believe i have ever been so irritated in my life. I reset my hotmail account password, and now i can't remember it. shoot me now. I'm so unbelieveably frustrated. I feel like taking a gun and shooting my computer until it coughs up my password and lets me access my contacts and everyone else I know. This is so unbelieveably frustrating. Some one just come shoot me. My brain is going absolutely nuts over this. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
someone fucking help me. You wanna know the worst part? I can't remember the answer to my secret question. And there's this other option that says to send an email to your account to reset the password.....dumbasses, how the fuck am i supposed to recieve that email if i can't FUCKING ACCESS MY EMAIL ACOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKIN' A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't there some sort of number that i can call so that someone can just give me my password??????
FUCKIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fuck me for shits and giggles!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin bitches!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hel said...

I can feel your frustration from here! lol.
seriously though, when they invented Hotmail, they really didn't think out stuff like password recovery too well, did they?

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home