Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So here I am, at the end of the end. Of this chapter that is. I'm about to move away and start something completely new. I'm looking at all the people who make up the life and community my mom so desperately wanted me to be a part of, and i'm so glad that i'm not. I don't kno what it was. I don;t know if i wasn't skinny enough, pretty enough or my mom wasn't cool enough? I was just never tight with those people, and i am so glad that they are not who i have to be so heavily affiliated with. I like that i got lucky enough to be able to choose my own way. I'm so thankful that nothignwas forced upon me. I'm glad that i got to make my own decision, and i'm glad that i will be able to continue to make those decisions. I still don't know exactly what it is that makes me so different than everyone else. I like who i am, and i like what i have done so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home