Thursday, October 04, 2007

"i got her pregant."



"you got her pregnant?"



"ya, and now i don't kow what to think, i don't know what happened, i just... i just don't know if its alright. I mean.... i wanna marry her you know. I've been in love with her forever and all i ever wanted was a family of my own, you know?"



"but your 18"



"but i love her, i have a job and i can support her and the kid and love her. I mean i know i'm not exactly rolling in riches here, but i think i can offer her something that no amount of money could ever buy you know? I mean it's me and Frankee here.....I just hope like hell nothing happened to the kid."



"ya, carlo, about that, her injury was a little more serious than that. She got hit by a car."



"She got WHAT?"



"she was crossing the street and it was icy and an SUV was speeding and it couldn't stop in time and it hit her..."



"WHAT THE FUCK? why didn't you tell me that in the first place? why the fuck did you lie to me an tell me it was an allergic reaction?"



"cuz, i didn't want this to happen in public"



"damn you Giovanni! what the hell, is she alright? SHit SHit Shit Shit.....



"Carlo relax it'll be alright.."



"Shit HSit SHit....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Francesca?"



"hmmm...?"



"My name is Dr. Anderson, you've had an accident, your at the hospital now and your alright."



"what happened?"



"you got hit by a car, and you were left unconcious..... you broke a few ribs and bruised your torso...."



"ya i can feel that...."



"now Francesca...."



"Frankee....please....."



"frankee, i was looking at your blood tests that i just got back from the lab, now did you know that you were pregnant?"



"yeah....what do you mean were...."



silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home