Monday, July 21, 2008

The first serious one time fuck thing....

So this was new experience for me. I can't say that i liked it. Well i dunno. I think whenever its just once, and a quickie at that, it's going to be bad. It gets better the more experience you have with one person, i find. That's how you get to have great sex. Well this time it was with an older italian bartender kind of guy. He was sexy, but in the trashy kind of way. I just don't know wat to make of what i'm doing exactly right now. I mean, this is the 3rd guy i cheat on my boyfrind with. I've only been dating my boyfriend for 2 months. I guess that says a lot about the kind of girldfriend i am. But the thing with my current boyfrined is that he really sucks at being one. He just dosen;t have a clue. He has done a very bad job of meeting any needs that i would require out of "a relationship." At least now i know the type that i won't date. I now also now know the type to sleep with, the type not to sleep with and the type to pick up for a fun night out in dearborn. Lol, i dunno. I think i'm too young to take myself and "relationships" seriously. However, i don't think i want to make this a habbit. I don't think i want to be one of those cheap slutty girls who will suck any cock just for the fuck of sucking a cock. I feel like that's what i just did this past weekend. Well, no. I lead him on and shouldn't have. And since I did, he was going to be relentless until he got what he thought was coming, U think i did it just to get it over and done with just so it wouldn't be hanging over my head for the next month before i move away. I don't know what i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home