Saturday, May 27, 2006

So here it is, my last night in america, well, at least until i get back from where I'm going. I'll be gone 3 months. At first that's what I wanted. But then, saying good bye was the hardest thing. It was so hard. I have such good friends, and i know such good people. It hurts so bad to leave them all behind. On the other hand, i know such good people where I'm going, and it has been ery hard being away from them. promised I would come back, and I'm fulfilling the promise. I guess shakespeare knew what he was talking about when he wrote "parting is such sweet sorrow" As everyone hugged me good-bye, i wanted to cry. I did after everyone left. That's what absolutly sucks about my situation, whereever I am, I'm always missing someone like hell. i guess that's just the way things are...

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoot Noodles said...

I see that you replied to my blog. When I went to your page, I see that you and I are experiencing some of the same things. My most recent post talks about me leaving Oregon to move back down to Arizona even though I was not 100% sure I wanted to be in this hot desert. I am quite sure that if I went back up to Oregon, I would not be happy after 10 months of cold cloudy weather. I guess we have to make the best of what we have and where we are. I am glad that I read your entry as I know that I am not alone in my feelings. Good luck where ever you are and have a wonderful day!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home