Wednesday, October 18, 2006

this one is for laylet al adr

God, i know I haven't been the best lately and i know that. I own up to all my mess ups, and all that. BUt it is laylet al adr, the holiest night of the year, and god this is my du'aa.

I want you to be forgiving of all the good people in the world. I want you to help all the people who need to be helped. Help those in africa who are starving or malnurished or impoverished or diseased with the deadliest of diseases. I want you to help those who are victims of bad people and put those bad people to hell. Help all those who have lost their families and and have been rapped and have been through i hell i can onnly think about. Help all those whose lives are endangered b/c of war or other traumatic events. Help the orphans who arch for some love. Give them your love and mercy. Shade them in this life as well as the next. Look after them. Help those poor people who were affected by the pakistani earthquake and those in the tsunami. Forgive good people of their sins god. They are good people who are effected by the circumstances you set for them. Forgive them god. Forgive us all. Forgive my family and make them all happy. Shade them on the day of judgement. shade us all. We are all in your hands god. Hold us. Help us.


Inna lillah wa elayhi raji3oun

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home