Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So, my mom had been in the hospital since friday. She had major surgery. She got a tumor removed from her facial nerve, the one behind her ear. Well, it's been a rough recovery for her. I feel so bad. I miss her. I can't standd to see her in so much pain. It kills me. My grandma came from syria last monday- woopdido. It's just, she so old and out of whack. It's frustrating how unreasonable she can be. I know it's not her fault, that's just what happens with age but still. I don't know. My mom told me, before she went into surgery, "take care of your grandma." Damn. Hopefully yammo will be coming home today or tomorrow. This ramadan had probably been the least spiritual one for me to date. It's unfortunate. I have Bishoy to blame for that. Wanna know what else is great? my brother caught me on the phone with him last night and he dosen't want me talking to him anymore. I hate that. He's my boyfriend(my brother dosen't know that). I reaaly like him. Its like, i dunno. I just do. He so great. You just don't meet people like him everyday. I wish i did though. I don't know, i just don't want to stop talking to him. But I hate sneaking around, it's too hard, too stressful. I can't stand this. This has not been a very good week. Maybe it'll get better. I sure as hell hope so. I just want things to fall in place. I'm gonna go home and sleep, then i'll go back to school for college night...ugh...college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home